AWC Pty Ltd are a southern based civil construction company. We have a full-time, permanent position available for a qualified mechanic to join our workshop team at Austins Ferry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of light vehicles together with repairs and maintenance of a wide range of plant and equipment.
Your ability to work with minimal supervision, display a positive attitude to your work and be able to demonstrate sound problem-solving skills and good fault finding and diagnostic skills, is essential. You will be a proven team player.
Essential skills and experience:
- Mechanical trade qualification;
- Auto electrical qualification or experience, an advantage;
- Heavy plant experience, highly regarded;
- Minimum Class C licence;
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Accurate record keeping skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic;
- Willing to undertake training to further your career.
Applications in writing are to be addressed in confidence to: The Manager, Personnel and Administration, PO Box 5, Claremont Tas 7011 and may be emailed to email@example.com
For further information please call the office on (03) 6249 8799.
Applications close Monday 7th June 2021.