CIVIL CONSTRUCTION APPRENTICESHIPS
AWC in partnership with Australian Employment Services (AES) currently has a fantastic opportunity available to complete a Civil Construction apprenticeship. We have a number of positions available, located in the north and south of Tasmania. As part of the apprenticeship, you will complete a Civil Construction Certificate III qualification.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- civil labouring
- traffic control
- plant operation
- safe work practices
- routine checks and basic maintenance for tools and equipment
What’s in it for you?
- On the job training by experienced and qualified persons
- Complete a trade qualification for free
- Work full time hours and be paid to learn
- Start your career with a highly reputable business
- ongoing support and mentoring from AES field officers
To apply for one of the apprenticeships, send a cover letter explaining why you are suited to this type of work, along with a resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.”
Applications in writing are to be addressed in confidence to: The Manager, Personnel and Administration, PO Box 5, Claremont Tas 7011 and may be emailed to email@example.com