PROJECT MANAGER / CIVIL ENGINEER
AWC require the services of a Project Manager/Site Engineer to be involved in all facets of site project management.
The role exists to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects, ranging in size from small to large within the required constraints for time, cost, quality, safety and the environment. You will provide technical planning, support and reporting for all aspects of the project work’s execution, as directed, while providing leadership and support to the onsite project team (of Project Engineers, Site Administrators, Supervisors and Foremen). You will also be involved in estimating and tendering.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• minimum five years’ experience in the civil industry with experience in civil construction operations and management systems;
• excellent interpersonal skills;
• demonstrated ability to lead staff;
• demonstrated strong work ethic including high level of planning, prioritising and organising to meet objectives;
• an enthusiastic, hands on approach to their work;
• be a proven team player;
• demonstrated commitment to organisational goals, organisation and legislative policies and practices.
AWC are committed to offering excellent working conditions including an attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. For further information please phone
Brendan Moore on mobile 0428969532.
Applications in writing are to be addressed in confidence to: The Manager, Personnel and Administration, PO Box 5, Claremont Tas 7011 and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than Wednesday 11th November 2020.